sweet, they ship to Canada!
even after shipping and currency exchange, there's some good deals there.
thanks!! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
To quote the site..
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Easy Payments with NO INTEREST EVER! Get new gear NOW!
How It Works
When you use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express to order online, simply select the easy payment option on our checkout page.
3 Payment Plan
- If your order is between $249.99 and $999.94, your credit card will be billed in 3 equal payments, every 30 days, starting on the day your order is shipped.
5 Payment Plan
- If your order is between $999.95 and $3000 your credit card will be billed in 5 equal payments, every 30 days, starting on the day your order is shipped. 5 Payment Plan may require credit approval.
Here's the fine print?shipping and handling will be charged on the first payment. Sounds easy?it is EASY.
sweet, they ship to Canada!
even after shipping and currency exchange, there's some good deals there.
thanks!! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
Bump. Need an opinion on which one I should get
I'm personally not a Warlock fan, but I'd say the all black!
I like the all black one too, and its price, but the transparent red has better features so I'm extremely undecided.
*kicks thread back up there for more opinions..*
Great guitar i own one like the red one, but mines black, great guitar very crunchy tone!!
Which one should I get? The older model black one I posted at the top, or the 2003 model that's the transparent red?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The 2003 model that's transparent red.Originally posted by Angelus of Death:
Which one should I get? The older model black one I posted at the top, or the 2003 model that's the transparent red?
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
2003.
GOTTA have the whammy.
Bookmarks